It is so important for us migraineurs to compile a toolkit for relieving migraines. I like to use natural or non-medicine relief methods so I can prevent rebound headaches. Prepare a toolkit that you can grab when a migraine strikes. I also like to keep these products in my purse so I can treat migraines on the go. What’s in your toolkit?
- The Headache Hat
This is my go-to icepack that gets very cold and stays cold. Most headache hats are too tight and give me a headache, but this one wraps around your head and the placement can be adjusted with velcro.
- Wearable Acupressure for Headache Relief
- Forces of Nature Migraine Rollerball
- WellPatch Migraine and Headache (I like this better than BeKool)
- Ice Roller for face, eyes, and migraine
- This is the CBD cream I can’t live without. Great for neck and back pain.
- Excedrin Migraine (use with caution, could lead to rebound headaches)